The Janitor At RCC ?

23 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
11.2 K Views
(@stitchmallone)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Nothing against Ross and find him a great suspect in the Bates murder. Continue what you are doing guys and great job! That said I’m more intrigued by the janitor that brought the Desktop poem to LE. Why is he only mentioned as the janitor in police reports ? You read many others and names are given but not in this case and why ? CJB having car trouble I can see her trusting him and thinking he is Mr. Fix it. Why is he not looked after since the get go ? We have no name so does us in the Z community have a chance finding anything on him after all these years ?

Posted : May 22, 2015 10:11 pm
(@stitchmallone)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

I will add this also and the worse thing that can happen looking in the RCC angle. We might not find Zodiac but help LE to solve the Bates case!

Posted : May 22, 2015 10:25 pm
 Soze
(@soze)
Prominent Member

Really odd. I saw your original post , went to respond and it was gone. Thought you had done it. Anyway, I was just curious orinally why an interest in a janitor. Now I see some reasons but are there other reasons? I agree with you regarding the name. I would think though that if it was something of importance it would just be blacked out rather than missing.

Soze

Posted : May 22, 2015 11:57 pm
morf13
(@morf13)
Member Admin

I would think the RPD knows the Janitor’s name, and I would think they are not willing to share that with us. I too would like to know his name. Many schools, in their yearbooks, listed names & photos of their janitor staff, but RCC did not do that.

There is more than one way to lose your life to a killer

http://www.zodiackillersite.com/
http://zodiackillersite.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/Morf13ZKS

Posted : May 23, 2015 3:18 am
(@stitchmallone)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Really odd. I saw your original post , went to respond and it was gone. Thought you had done it. Anyway, I was just curious orinally why an interest in a janitor. Now I see some reasons but are there other reasons? I agree with you regarding the name. I would think though that if it was something of importance it would just be blacked out rather than missing.

Soze

Yep and personally don’t think it is that’s weird that people post go when they question anything on this board :?

Posted : May 23, 2015 3:30 am
(@stitchmallone)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Again I think the janitor is a great suspect! If it is possible look into him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted : May 23, 2015 3:34 am
morf13
(@morf13)
Member Admin

Again I think the janitor is a great suspect! If it is possible look into him!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, if the Guy that turned in the desk was the author and/or Cheri’s killer, he would be risking bringing heat on himself

There is more than one way to lose your life to a killer

http://www.zodiackillersite.com/
http://zodiackillersite.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/Morf13ZKS

Posted : May 23, 2015 3:51 am
 Soze
(@soze)
Prominent Member

I am sorry, but, do the two of you think I was attacking the issue of a janitor? Lol. I Would never attack a person’s person of interest. If I had wanted to I could have done it many years ago. You may not have liked my choice of words through interpretation but all I was doing was asking for information on why he thought the janitor was of importance. I was intrigued by the suggestion.

Soze

Posted : May 23, 2015 6:53 am
Tahoe27
(@tahoe27)
Member Moderator

I didn’t take it that way Soze. :)

…they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs–other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac’s doorstep. L.A. Times, 1969

Posted : May 23, 2015 7:55 am
(@stitchmallone)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Well, if the Guy that turned in the desk was the author and/or Cheri’s killer, he would be risking bringing heat on himself

Yes he would but happens a lot that the guilty party comes forward to offer help in murder cases.

Posted : May 23, 2015 5:12 pm
(@stitchmallone)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

I am sorry, but, do the two of you think I was attacking the issue of a janitor? Lol. I Would never attack a person’s person of interest. If I had wanted to I could have done it many years ago. You may not have liked my choice of words through interpretation but all I was doing was asking for information on why he thought the janitor was of importance. I was intrigued by the suggestion.

Soze

Reason I think he is important because he possibly could have wrote the dang thing. He would’ve had all the time in the world to do so unlike a student who would have to write it sneakingly.

Posted : May 23, 2015 5:16 pm
(@snooter)
Reputable Member

-janitor writing the desktop poem very good guess
-my gut is and if i was investigating this case i would start with learning if CJB was having an affair with a professor and he shut down any possibility of her talking
-janitor thus while not having any knowledge of relationship penned the desktop poem due to a " jilted crush"
-far more likely it was a student who was rejected by CJB and worked for the college
-still convinced CJB knew the perp that night
-the report of the watch being foreign purchase intrigues me greatly (if accurate)
-still hold belief we may be dealing with more than 1 perp and my gut says a female was very near that crime scene
-of course I never investigated this and RPD has all the knowledge..i cannot blame RPD for holding 1 critical piece of evidence close to the chest.yea Id like to know as well

-solve the case- I would very delicatly tear the life of CJB apart to learn everything she keep hidden even from her close friends-I would do that today and I would have done that back than as well..somebody knows-they always do..you just have to be willing to dig for the dirt sometimes on a victim to llearn the truth and what questions you need to be asking doing interviews..it stinks.it sucks..CJB did not deserve what happened to her..I want that asshole perp behind bars

Posted : May 24, 2015 9:51 pm
(@stitchmallone)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

-janitor writing the desktop poem very good guess
-my gut is and if i was investigating this case i would start with learning if CJB was having an affair with a professor and he shut down any possibility of her talking
-janitor thus while not having any knowledge of relationship penned the desktop poem due to a " jilted crush"
-far more likely it was a student who was rejected by CJB and worked for the college
-still convinced CJB knew the perp that night
-the report of the watch being foreign purchase intrigues me greatly (if accurate)
-still hold belief we may be dealing with more than 1 perp and my gut says a female was very near that crime scene
-of course I never investigated this and RPD has all the knowledge..i cannot blame RPD for holding 1 critical piece of evidence close to the chest.yea Id like to know as well

-solve the case- I would very delicatly tear the life of CJB apart to learn everything she keep hidden even from her close friends-I would do that today and I would have done that back than as well..somebody knows-they always do..you just have to be willing to dig for the dirt sometimes on a victim to llearn the truth and what questions you need to be asking doing interviews..it stinks.it sucks..CJB did not deserve what happened to her..I want that asshole perp behind bars

Wow lots of implications in your post and dig it but will get back to ya in a day or so. As for a male and female working together I’m pretty sure there was a psychic that claim that as well for what it’s worth. Another reason I lean towards the janitor is if we believe Zodiac did the Riverside crime and murder and one in the same. A student doesn’t fit eyewitness reports from the Stine Murder! The age is off!

Posted : May 25, 2015 8:26 am
(@stitchmallone)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Soze will say this as well and praise you and think that is what the majority on the board wants. Justice for CJB and all the victims! Great post and a lot to think about and different angles and thanks for thinking out of the box!

Posted : May 25, 2015 8:50 am
(@stitchmallone)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

I’m off the clock now and Happy Memorial Day to you and all else here!

Posted : May 25, 2015 9:07 am
Page 1 / 2
Share: