158 Posts
43 Users
0 Likes
52.9 K Views
morf13
(@morf13)
Member Admin
Topic starter

I have always felt it was likely, or at least hoped, that the RH initials at the bottom of the desk poem were Zodiac’s real initials, and it would give us something to go on. But then I see this in which Z mailed a letter, and signed it with RP(red phantom). This tells me, if the desk was written by Z, it could absolutely mean anything under the sun, and makes our job potentially harder.

There is more than one way to lose your life to a killer

http://www.zodiackillersite.com/
http://zodiackillersite.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/Morf13ZKS

Posted : May 13, 2015 10:28 pm
glurk
(@glurk)
Prominent Member

Red Herring.

-glurk

——————————–
I don’t believe in monsters.

Posted : May 13, 2015 11:25 pm
(@anonymous)
Noble Member

RIVERSIDE HAIKU
Haiku is one of the most important forms of traditional Japanese poetry. Remember Mikado and Exorcist symbols.
Here is an example http://examples.yourdictionary.com/exam … poems.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syllabic_verse

As the form has evolved, many of these rules—including the 5/7/5 practice—have been routinely broken. However, the philosophy of haiku has been preserved: the focus on a brief moment in time; a use of provocative, colorful images; an ability to be read in one breath; and a sense of sudden enlightenment and illumination.

Example of Haiku death poem;
I sometimes wonder,
if they had lived,
lives touched by,
love.
death into life.

RP Riverside Poem/ Red Phantom

Posted : May 14, 2015 12:00 am
traveller1st
(@traveller1st)
Member Moderator

I had written a long reply to this. My own thoughts. Got the feeling I’d said it all before in some form or another. I saved it. Here’s the condensed version.

"rh" is a character. ;)

it could absolutely mean anything under the sun, and makes our job potentially harder.

Yes. That’s what I have come to consider. The other parts of this post pertained to the situation, location etc under which the poem might have been written. If it was Zodiac it’s not as if ‘character’ or ‘pseudonym’ usage weren’t part of his MO. In that respect it’s uncomfortably relevant to consider it is here as well. I mean ‘He’ is writing as an apparently suicidal ‘Her’ so it’s seems unlikely he would break character for the sign-off.

Bottom line. Whatever the meaning, inspiration, purpose behind the poem is it might be by the Zodiac but it’s not from him. Just like the SLA card, the Citizen letter and the Red Phantom letter.

I don’t know Chief, he’s very smart or very dumb.

Posted : May 14, 2015 9:59 am
(@stitchmallone)
Prominent Member

Zodes initials fit it more then perfect and the words of Forrest Gump. That’s all I got to say about that! Ps. lol Zodes aren’t RH but fits the Bates letter. Serious I think most know this but look at that weird Z and you can make out all three of Zodes initials in it pretty easy.

Posted : May 14, 2015 1:10 pm
(@stitchmallone)
Prominent Member

You know what I think my POi with the RH is very interesting. Claim to kill 14 and then 17 people, most likely gay and a complete loner. Had a job being a Wing Walker so almost had to have the shoes. Looks like the Sketch and lived a block from the Chronicle. I could go on! People are going to belive what they want to believe and what interest them. Just the way human nature is.

Posted : May 14, 2015 1:35 pm
(@ukn0wme)

Hello people!

I am new here and N0t a Z expert however I do N0tice that some people use capital R and capital H (RH) for the signature on the Cheri Jo Bates desk top poem signature.

I’m N0t trying to be a PA (pain I the a**) BUTT :) the signature on the poem is rh…lower case.

Regards this Z case I think that is important because musicians use left hand and right hand language. Also Scientologists refer to the left hand path and the right hand path.

Posted : May 16, 2015 9:38 pm
Norse
(@norse)
Noble Member

Perhaps Z was Italian. “R.P” is a common abbreviation used on envelopes in Italy. “Riservata Personale” – same deal as “private and confidential” in English.

Then again there’s nothing private and confidential about the content. Plus, you’d think he’d have better taste in opera if he was Italian.

Posted : May 16, 2015 10:49 pm
Tahoe27
(@tahoe27)
Member Moderator

Hello people!

I am new here and N0t a Z expert however I do N0tice that some people use capital R and capital H (RH) for the signature on the Cheri Jo Bates desk top poem signature.

I’m N0t trying to be a PA (pain I the a**) BUTT :) the signature on the poem is rh…lower case.

Regards this Z case I think that is important because musicians use left hand and right hand language. Also Scientologists refer to the left hand path and the right hand path.

We know you? Hmmm

Yes, it has been suggested the desk was originally found in a music room.

…they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs–other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac’s doorstep. L.A. Times, 1969

Posted : May 16, 2015 10:59 pm
(@jroberson)
Reputable Member

I think people will be arguing over the damned "desktop poem" a century from now, and they’ll have advanced no farther than any of us now.

Darned realism.

Posted : May 18, 2015 3:25 am
(@ukn0wme)

The only way to figure it out is to find out WHO killed Cheri Jo and I think someone kN0ws. Someone who can still speak about it. Several prime suspects are still alive.

Posted : May 18, 2015 6:12 am
(@mr-lowe)
Noble Member

I think people will be arguing over the damned "desktop poem" a century from now, and they’ll have advanced no farther than any of us now.

Darned realism.

According to Ryan Howes, writing in Psychology Today, the above quote has been attributed to Einstein, Ben Franklin and Mark Twain. A good summary of the various places the quote has been used can be found here

im with you jroberson, knowing and not knowing that’s how the desktop is going to be unless new evidence is churned up.. just like the debate on who really wrote the above quote

Posted : May 18, 2015 8:26 am
(@ukn0wme)

The point I was attempting to make is…RH is N0t the way the poem was signed, which would indicate initials perhaps of a person.
Whereas, rh, as the poem was signed, probably means something else…what? Beats me:/

Posted : May 18, 2015 9:48 am
Seagull
(@seagull)
Member Moderator

The point I was attempting to make is…RH is N0t the way the poem was signed, which would indicate initials perhaps of a person.
Whereas, rh, as the poem was signed, probably means something else…what? Beats me:/

The poet ee cummings name was spelled in all lower case letters the same as he wrote some of his poems. Perhaps the writer of the desk poem was trying to emulate ee cummings?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E._E._Cummings

www.santarosahitchhikermurders.com

Posted : May 18, 2015 10:08 am
(@ukn0wme)

Really do N0t think e e Cummings had ay influence on Z.

Cheri Jo knew Darleen and Darlene was the beginning of 0Z(Operation Zodiac). The five people that had kN0wledge had to be eliminated and several players were involved. Clew, when Bruce Davis turned himself in Dec 2, 1970 he was asked why N0w? His reply, " It’s time."

ZODIAC: COS, MANSON AND THE MOB

Posted : May 18, 2015 7:47 pm
Page 1 / 11
Share: