Thoughts on the RH initials on the desk

158 Posts
43 Users
0 Reactions
53.6 K Views
Norse
(@norse)
Noble Member

Really do N0t think e e Cummings had ay influence on Z.

I agree. He may have had an influence on whoever wrote that poem, though.

Posted : May 18, 2015 8:25 pm
Norse
(@norse)
Noble Member

Also, Bruce Davis…really?

Posted : May 18, 2015 8:29 pm
(@ukn0wme)

N0rse….LOL I have N0 idea where these posts are going!

Bruce Davis graduated from Roane Highschool…CJB graduated from Ramona Highschool.
Bruce Davis knew the principals and left town right after the murder.
Bruce Davis was a Scientologist and connected to L Ron Hubbard (LRH)

My theory ZODIAC: COS, MANSON AND THE MOB evolves from there.

One of these Z posters, Thomas Horan, says there is…absolutely 0 evidence linking ANY two murders, let alone all of them. ..

Proof of a conspiracy.

Posted : May 18, 2015 9:30 pm
(@ukn0wme)

One thing I did N0tice was that in THE CONFESSION Nov 29, 1966 sent to the Riverside Press Enterprise…." I said it was about time…"

Bruce Davis turned himself in Dec 2, 1970. When asked "why N0w" he replied, "It’s time."

Posted : May 18, 2015 9:36 pm
morf13
(@morf13)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Bruce Davis graduated from Roane Highschool…CJB graduated from Ramona Highschool.
Bruce Davis knew the principals and left town right after the murder.
Bruce Davis was a Scientologist and connected to L Ron Hubbard (LRH)

I think you have solved it, we can all go home :roll:

There is more than one way to lose your life to a killer

http://www.zodiackillersite.com/
http://zodiackillersite.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/Morf13ZKS

Posted : May 18, 2015 9:45 pm
up2something
(@up2something)
Reputable Member

Ok, I’ll bite…

What’s with yer little cryptic "N0" stuff? I’m sure you’ve been waiting for someone to ask.

Posted : May 18, 2015 9:46 pm
(@ukn0wme)

I have N0 computereese…at all, N0ne, 0, Zero
It is N0t acceptable to make fun of people with disabilities!!!!:/
all of these little quirks are for MY benefit.
Sorry if it bothers you

Posted : May 18, 2015 10:16 pm
up2something
(@up2something)
Reputable Member

It is N0t acceptable to make fun of people with disabilities!!!!

WTF are you talking about? Never mind. Sorry I asked.

Posted : May 18, 2015 10:42 pm
(@jroberson)
Reputable Member

I think people will be arguing over the damned "desktop poem" a century from now, and they’ll have advanced no farther than any of us now.

Darned realism.

According to Ryan Howes, writing in Psychology Today, the above quote has been attributed to Einstein, Ben Franklin and Mark Twain. A good summary of the various places the quote has been used can be found here

im with you jroberson, knowing and not knowing that’s how the desktop is going to be unless new evidence is churned up.. just like the debate on who really wrote the above quote

Yeah, I know, but it’s just that way some times. I had a choice of "authors" when selecting an image in Google Images, so I went with one of my cliched favorite famous persons.

You can’t beat Einstein. Unless you’re Bohr.

Had to have an image and had to make a choice. Ain’t life a…

Posted : May 18, 2015 11:00 pm
(@jroberson)
Reputable Member

I have N0 computereese…at all, N0ne, 0, Zero
It is N0t acceptable to make fun of people with disabilities!!!!:/
all of these little quirks are for MY benefit.
Sorry if it bothers you

Are you the Zodiac?

Posted : May 18, 2015 11:00 pm
(@ukn0wme)

Are you rolling your eyes at me Morf ? :)

Posted : May 18, 2015 11:01 pm
Tahoe27
(@tahoe27)
Member Moderator

It is N0t acceptable to make fun of people with disabilities!!!!

WTF are you talking about? Never mind. Sorry I asked.

I see where this is going… :roll:

jroberson—N0, not Zodiac.

…they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs–other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac’s doorstep. L.A. Times, 1969

Posted : May 18, 2015 11:02 pm
(@jroberson)
Reputable Member

Must be the Bruce Davis-Zodiac groupie guy trying to disguise his writing, then.

Posted : May 18, 2015 11:04 pm
(@dag-maclugh)
Prominent Member

Here are my thoughts on the desktop poem.
To begin, I doubt seriously that it was written by a suicidally inclined female. I may sound sexist, but the printing appears distinctly masculine. Further, were this a pre-suicidal note, would it not likely have been written on paper, and placed where it would be found? My understanding of pre-suicidal comunications is that they are intended to be found.
Had the poem and its initials been written after Cheri’s murder, they would have been found on the top of the desk, so as to send investigators on a wild goose chase. In this case, the initials would not have been those of the killer.
Since the poem, and its initials, were found on the underside of a desktop, we must assume the poet did not intend them to be found. It was obvious to the poet–as it is to us–that his poem was sick, sick, sick. Why, then, did he write it? Because he could not help himself! Dangerous, homicidal thoughts were surfacing in his mind, and had to be expressed–but, not openly. So, as an RCC student (who may have known Cheri, at least by appearance–the RCC newspaper featured a photo of her, taken in the library) he decided to commit his obsession to the inside of a desktop.
But, are the initials, rh, his? I believe so. They were added, because he could not deny to himself that HE harbored these dangerous thoughts. However, being ashamed of them, he could not bring himself to either sign his name, or add his initials in upper-case letters.

Posted : June 2, 2015 4:54 am
(@ukn0wme)

I understand that Cheri Jo was a friend of Robert E Hunter Jr’s niece and that niece was supposed to accompany Cheri Jo the night of the murder. She did N0t go as her Uncle Robert was in town.

However, I do N0t find Niece’s name ever, anywhere. Understandable naturally but possibly one reason for the incessant implicating of Robert E Hunter Jr. A threat possibly, blackmail? who kN0ws?

What we do kN0w is that throughout the Z case Hunter Jr is implicated.

Posted : June 2, 2015 6:25 am
Page 2 / 11
Share: