Clear all

Zodiac article

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Reactions
(@susie)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I think the best part of this semi-inaccurate article is when the author put two pictures side by side and claim the picture of Earl Van Best Jr is a younger picture of Athur Leigh Allen. I guess that could be a new crazy theory suitable for Reddit. Earl Van Best Jr and Arthur Leigh Allen are actually the same person!!! The article is at least good for a laugh. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mamami … dcast/amp/

Posted : January 11, 2019 9:11 pm
Tahoe27
(@tahoe27)
Member Moderator

:lol: Doh!

Do you comment and clue her in, or let it ride….?

…they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs–other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac’s doorstep. L.A. Times, 1969

Posted : January 11, 2019 11:15 pm
(@susie)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

πŸ˜† Doh!

Do you comment and clue her in, or let it ride….?

No, I did not comment. I just let it go. I thought it was pretty funny, but I’m surprised none has informed her. It’s funny that the pictures actually look like they could go together. Never thought that before.

Posted : January 11, 2019 11:47 pm
traveller1st
(@traveller1st)
Member Moderator

Maybe it was meant to be this?

Arthur when he was an entirely different man (left) and when he was feeling more like himself (right).

I don’t know Chief, he’s very smart or very dumb.

Posted : January 12, 2019 12:31 am
CuriousCat
(@curiouscat)
Noble Member

Private investigators and amateur sleuths have named thousands of potential suspects over the years – including Senator Ted Cruz,

LOL, no one ever seriously suggested Ted Cruz was the Zodiac. It was just a damn joke.

Posted : January 12, 2019 4:27 am
(@kayellesf)
Trusted Member

Private investigators and amateur sleuths have named thousands of potential suspects over the years – including Senator Ted Cruz,

LOL, no one ever seriously suggested Ted Cruz was the Zodiac. It was just a damn joke.

Will the idiocy ever die? Cruz wasnt even born yet for F sakes :(

Posted : January 13, 2019 4:02 pm
jacob
(@jacob)
Noble Member

I pity anyone who wants to research the Zodiac case and comes across numerous poor quality articles and Ted Cruz references.

Posted : January 13, 2019 9:09 pm
Share: