8 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
Marclean
(@marcelo-leandro)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Hi, :)
Some time ago I noticed in this topic viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3808 that the months written in the letter that came together with the cipher 340, abbreviated, with the exception of July, when arranged without space are 17 letters long, also in the same post, I noticed that the months when written in full mode, without spaces, it is 34 letters long (17 x 2).
I found it curious at the time.

DESJULYAUGSEPTOCT

DECEMBERJULYAUGUSTSEPTEMBEROCTOBER

Well, I thought these days and remembered that the last two lines when deciphered are distinct from the reading for breaking the cipher (period 19), and that it is 34 in length.

Well, I went to Dave’s website and did these arts.

Interestingly, by placing the DESJULYAUGSEPTOCT months below the transposed cipher, "THE END" appears.
I noticed that if the word paradice, which we know is mirrored, is placed in a normal way, we would have "THE BIG END".

Well, as we know, there is no crime that is publicly known in the month of August. I found it curious that above the AUG brand, which is exactly centered on the line, something like DIE BLA appears,
it can also be diable (demon in French) etc. I found DIE BLA curious, as it may be the initial of some victim, or local, I don’t know. I researched this in a superfluous way. I would very much like those who have extensive knowledge of what happened in 1969 in that region, if there is someone who was murdered with initials B.L.A, or something like that.
Also if there are names in an diagram that look or remember something to them, and that they are, possible victims in 08/1969.
Anyway, sharing ideas.

Marcelo ;)

ps, I noticed that LIFE when placed in a normal way, appears IS, using the "S" of "desember" misspelled. "Life is ??"

https://zodiacode1933.blogspot.com/

Posted : January 18, 2021 3:20 am
(@replaceablehead)
Reputable Member

I don’t think much of the "DIE BLA", that’s a pretty "blah" find IMO… oh that’s a bad joke.

However, holy creepin cryptic ciphers Batman! That "THE END" solution is really something else. It didn’t require any further manipulation and it produces a result that is both symmetrical and harmonious, in that it book ends "the end" of the cipher text, symmetrically, at either end. It doesn’t reveal any further coherent messages, but it’s a coherent message in and of it’s self. What I like most is that it occurs at the honest to goodness end of the cypher, not two lines up, or one bit in the middle and the next bit horizontally. The symmetry alone suggests this is more than coincidence. Three letter words are bit dangerous because they’re so easy to form, but the fact that… well you have "THE END" book ending the end of the cipher, that’s pretty interesting.

Posted : January 18, 2021 11:14 am
Marclean
(@marcelo-leandro)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

I don’t think much of the "DIE BLA", that’s a pretty "blah" find IMO… oh that’s a bad joke

:lol:

Yep Mr replaceablehead
I thought something like that.

It may just be a certificate that this is "The end" of the cipher.

As you said, there is a lot of symmetry. Added to this is the fact that the months, when written in a non-abbreviated way, are exactly the size of the last two lines (34).
DECEMBERJULYAUGUSTSEPTEMBEROCTOBER
The question, did he do it after transposing the last two lines, or did he transpose it to get this sub message? (Mirror "LIFE" etc)
Of course, we will never know.

Regarding the month of August, I just found it curious that, we do not know about crimes committed that month by Z, and that AUG is symmetrically placed in the center of the cipher.

but, I have for me, that, that cannot be coincidence, I say "THE END".

It is, more proof that the team’s solution is correct, after all, how to force it, decipher the cipher and still appear "THE END"?
Besides the values ​​of most of the keys were based on typewriter keyboards as it was in z 408. (another subject). Yes, this is the solution, this is THE END of the cipher

Marcelo

Posted : January 18, 2021 7:31 pm
(@themikado90)
Trusted Member

Very interesting this. Also worth nothing is that the big end in cars is the rod that is connected to the crankpin.

Posted : January 18, 2021 8:45 pm
Marclean
(@marcelo-leandro)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

Muito interessante isso. Também não vale nada é que a grande extremidade dos carros é a haste que está conectada ao pino de manivela.

Interesting,
By coincidence in my research and looks on, the word "CAR" appears diagonally in the word BIG.

I also share the observation that, reading in period 19, the letter L of July, forms "FIL", which is the partial of "EFIL" in the penultimate line of the cipher, but, I believe, in this case, it is coincidence.

Posted : January 18, 2021 9:21 pm
(@replaceablehead)
Reputable Member

I think the other 3 letter words like "BIG" and "CAR" illustrate why "THE END" is distinctly different than ordinary three letter combinations. It’s easy to construct three letter words, especially in arbitrary locations. But to have two three letter words bookending the cipher in a symmetrical and pleasing manner, that seems a lot more human. Also consider that BIG and CAR have no real contextual relevancy, other than Zodiac driving a car, whereas "THE END" is self descriptive, it’s describing it’s own location, that’s a hell of a thing.

Posted : January 19, 2021 5:34 am
Marclean
(@marcelo-leandro)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

I think the other 3 letter words like "BIG" and "CAR" illustrate why "THE END" is distinctly different than ordinary three letter combinations. It’s easy to construct three letter words, especially in arbitrary locations. But to have two three letter words bookending the cipher in a symmetrical and pleasing manner, that seems a lot more human. Also consider that BIG and CAR have no real contextual relevancy, other than Zodiac driving a car, whereas "THE END" is self descriptive, it’s describing it’s own location, that’s a hell of a thing.

You are right, simply this:

other derivations should be studied carefully

Posted : January 19, 2021 10:47 pm
Marclean
(@marcelo-leandro)
Prominent Member
Topic starter

I conjecture if the months without space, together with the equal symbol and the number 7, which is 19 in length, would not have been a tip for deciphering the cipher (period 19).

Posted : January 20, 2021 2:36 am
Share: