Zodic threat letter against Steve McQueen 1977

52 Posts
16 Users
0 Reactions
24.5 K Views
 Soze
(@soze)
Prominent Member

Could someone post the full name of numbers 10 and 29 in the list. I can only make out the first names.

Also, I agree with you morf that the word editor is a giveaway for Z.

Soze

Posted : December 23, 2015 12:35 am
 Soze
(@soze)
Prominent Member

In thinking about the list, which today is the first I’ve seen it, I can’t help but think of the may 78 letter where it is stated:

"Hey – – – you actors – this is your lucky break."

A good portion of the list is actors.

Soze

Posted : December 23, 2015 1:41 am
doranchak
(@doranchak)
Member Admin

Could someone post the full name of numbers 10 and 29 in the list. I can only make out the first names.

Also, I agree with you morf that the word editor is a giveaway for Z.

Soze

Here’s a fuller view of the page (click for bigger):

http://zodiackillerciphers.com

Posted : December 23, 2015 2:56 pm
 Soze
(@soze)
Prominent Member

Lol. Thats so hilarious. Yesterday i was going to edit the post i made and say that it was 9 and 29 that i couldnt read. I was also going to comment on the "odd" numbering scheme but said what the hell and let it go. Little did i know i was missing three other names. Lmao

Thanks.

Soze

Posted : December 23, 2015 8:20 pm
thedude
(@thedude)
Reputable Member

If anyone knows who the names of the people to be released, can they message me. And or the return address name and address if they have that. thanks

Posted : December 24, 2015 12:42 am
 Soze
(@soze)
Prominent Member

I would like to know that too

Soze

Posted : December 24, 2015 4:56 am
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dinosaurus !

Horrible movie..however Steve McQueen was supposed to play the main character, for reasons unknown he did not. I wonder what these reasons may had been and if the author had a dislike against Steve McQueen for simiar reasons?

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : December 29, 2015 1:36 pm
Quicktrader
(@quicktrader)
Famed Member

All of the names on the list are/were either actors or democrats, worked under the Carter administration or have been married to a democratic president.

In addition to that:

– Andrew Young was major of ATLANTA
– Farrah Fawcett was actress (‘three angels for charlie’) and married with Lee Majors, who is listed as well
– Jaclyn Smith and Kate Jackson were also actresses for ‘three angels for charlie’
– Robert Blake was famous for the tv series ‘Baretta’, in which he drove a Chevrolet Impala
– Lindsay Wagner was dyslexic
– Steve McQueen was driving car races
– Brigitte Bardot had not direct ties to the US
– Donny Osmond is the brother of Marie Osmond, who is listed as well (both in the same TV show)

So in fact the author had only listed actors or former actors and democrats. Obviously he didn’t like ‘three angels for charlie’. Somehow special is definitely the major Andrew Young, as he is the only major listed amongst the democrats. Also we know about the ‘Atlanta’ letter. Special is also the car racing Steve McQueen, as we know about a car race happening in Riverside during the death of CJB.

QT

*ZODIACHRONOLOGY*

Posted : December 29, 2015 2:16 pm
 Soze
(@soze)
Prominent Member

I haven’t gone through all of the list yet but, what I have gone through, does seem to tie to democrats and the Carter administration. Since my only recollection of Bridget Bardot was the male pinup I went looking into her past. There doesn’t seem to be anything presidential or democratic in her life. So compared to the others she seems to stick out like a sore thumb. While I know this to be an unconfirmed Z letter, looking at it with Z in mind, I see only this item:

1. And God created woman – a movie Bardot starred in 1956. It is the role she is most known for.

Reminds me of the Halloween card stamp and the biblical verse "In the beginning God created the heavens and earth". Here we have: In the beginning (HC) God created woman (BBM). A stretch for sure but the only thing I could think of in terms of Z.

I also find the Atlanta mayor interesting. He took office right after the Atlanta child murders ended. I wonder what his standing was in Atlanta when all of this was actually occurring?

When the writer wrote of fawcett and majors he wrote the names together as if he had both names in mind at the time. But when it comes to the Osmond’s they are separated as if one was an after thought. I find that a little odd given the time frame and the fact that both Donnie and Marie had a show together. I don’t know what thier standing was overseas but in America, when you write or say one name, you automatically think of the other. Donnie and Marie go hand in hand, more so than fawcett and majors, so why the separation?

Soze

Posted : December 29, 2015 7:56 pm
glurk
(@glurk)
Prominent Member

Just for reference:

1) Jimmy Carter – ALIVE
2) Walter Mondale – ALIVE
3) Cyrus Vance – DEAD (Natural Causes)
4) Cecil Andrus – ALIVE
5) Andrew Young – ALIVE
6) Bob Bergland – ALIVE
7) Harold Brown – ALIVE
8) Michael Blumenthal – ALIVE
9) James Schlesinger – DEAD (Natural Causes)
10) Charles Schultze – ALIVE
11) Jerry Brown – ALIVE
12) Farrah Fawcett Majors – DEAD (Natural Causes)
13) Lee Majors – ALIVE
14) Jackie Kennedy – DEAD (Natural Causes)
15) Jaclyn Smith – ALIVE
16) Kate Jackson – ALIVE
17) Robert Blake – ALIVE
18) Henry Winkler – ALIVE
19) Lindsay Wagner – ALIVE
20) Raquel Welch – ALIVE
21) Ann-Margret – ALIVE
22) Angie Dickenson – ALIVE
23) Sally Field – ALIVE
24) Lynda Carter – ALIVE
25) Marie Osmond – ALIVE
26) Steve McQueen – DEAD (Natural Causes)
27) Burt Reynolds – ALIVE
28) Charles Bronson – DEAD (Natural Causes)
29) Brigitte Bardot – ALIVE
30) Donny Osmond- ALIVE

Not a single homicide out of the thirty. This information is accurate as of the time of posting, but is subject to future change.

-glurk

——————————–
I don’t believe in monsters.

Posted : December 29, 2015 8:35 pm
 Soze
(@soze)
Prominent Member

30 people listed and all practically untouchable. It’s obvious, at least it was to me, that the letter writer (Z or otherwise) had some other objective than murder. Thank you Glurk for listing their status of life and death. There would be nothing worse than some unintelligent new comer coming in and thinking they were all dead and, worse, that the Zodiac killed them. Wouldn’t that be something.

Soze

Posted : December 29, 2015 10:22 pm
(@coffee-time)
Honorable Member

The letter doesn’t even mention Zodiac, lol. It was sent by some weird (name redacted) kid.

Posted : December 29, 2015 10:36 pm
 Soze
(@soze)
Prominent Member

My understanding is that the redacted kid was one of the three people to be released. Is that incorrect?

Soze

Posted : December 29, 2015 10:50 pm
(@coffee-time)
Honorable Member

That would make sense, though I don’t think anybody knows what the redacted names are.

Posted : December 29, 2015 11:14 pm
morf13
(@morf13)
Member Admin
Topic starter

Interesting stuff, even if not Z. I would think there would be a way to get this Kid’s name, no?

There is more than one way to lose your life to a killer

http://www.zodiackillersite.com/
http://zodiackillersite.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/Morf13ZKS

Posted : December 31, 2015 9:04 am
Page 3 / 4
Share: