0 Reactions
Zamantha
(@zamantha)
Member Moderator
Topic starter

Vallejo Times Herald Article
02/24/2007
Arthur Lee Allen
Anyone heard of Glenn Rinehart, ALA’s friend?
4 pages

Zam*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If Zodiac ever joined a Z forum, I’m sure he would have been banned for not following forum rules. Zam’s/Quote
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted : August 1, 2019 6:22 am
(@sandy-betts)
Noble Member

Thank you for posting that Zamantha, I am glad to see someone came forward to stand up for Art Allen. I have always said I would have felt comfortable having coffee and cookies with him. I was very sure he wasn’t the Zodiac and was sorry for him, because of all the people who said terrible things about him. I didn’t think there was anything to the pedophile case against him either. For all we know he didn’t do anything that other men haven’t done ,like a slight pat on the back end of another person. That is all it takes these days to be put in jail and named a pedophile. There has never been an attempted rape of an under aged person and that is usually what takes place with real pedophile.

Very sad what was done to him most of his life. How much of what we heard was true, we may never know. It is being done to other suspects as well, thank goodness they aren’t around to hear or read about it. I hope we get the results from VPD soon , so everyone else who is a suspect can be cleared.

Posted : August 1, 2019 10:24 am
(@claypooles)
Reputable Member

What actually led to his child molestation conviction? What were the actual facts?

Rinehart had a very good point saying Zodiac was probably edad at the time because he was such an attention hog he couldn’t have stayed silent in the dark like that.

Posted : August 1, 2019 12:55 pm
jacob
(@jacob)
Noble Member

What actually led to his child molestation conviction? What were the actual facts?

Rinehart had a very good point saying Zodiac was probably edad at the time because he was such an attention hog he couldn’t have stayed silent in the dark like that.

The act ALA committed would be considered rape by today’s standards.

Posted : August 3, 2019 12:00 am
Tahoe27
(@tahoe27)
Member Moderator

I think Allen was a creep. No doubt about it. I register sex offenders and can tell you guys (and some women too) like this are everywhere and it’s disgusting all they have to do is register! They always have an excuse for their actions–as I’m sure did Allen.

It’s unfortunate "men" like him get believed and kids don’t. I’m not saying there aren’t some fabricating stories, but most kids wouldn’t come up with this stuff, and when their stories are consistently the same–you just know.

Sure authors, media, and people in general can exaggerate, but men who live in their mother’s basement, have squirrels running around their house and like to mess with kids…pretty much losers, imo.

…they may be dealing with one or more ersatz Zodiacs–other psychotics eager to get into the act, or perhaps even other murderers eager to lay their crimes at the real Zodiac’s doorstep. L.A. Times, 1969

Posted : August 5, 2019 1:02 am
(@margie)
Estimable Member

I think Allen was a creep. No doubt about it. I register sex offenders and can tell you guys (and some women too) like this are everywhere and it’s disgusting all they have to do is register! They always have an excuse for their actions–as I’m sure did Allen.

It’s unfortunate "men" like him get believed and kids don’t. I’m not saying there aren’t some fabricating stories, but most kids wouldn’t come up with this stuff, and when their stories are consistently the same–you just know.

Sure authors, media, and people in general can exaggerate, but men who live in their mother’s basement, have squirrels running around their house and like to mess with kids…pretty much losers, imo.

Ummmmm…….ditto and amen!

Posted : August 6, 2019 6:19 am
(@sandy-betts)
Noble Member

I would like to retract my previous comment about Art Allen, I have never seen the above report before. He deserved any torture he received and more, these sort of criminals can not be cured and should never be released back into society!

I am very curious about the suicide of another sick pedophile Jeffery Epstein. Was there a cover up to him hanging himself as I have been told? Is it true that other inmates saw Epstein being wheeled out in a wheel chair as if he was going to the hospital, shortly before a body was discovered in his cell?
That he paid to have the suicide watch removed,so he could complete his escape? He had enough money to pay a few people to help carry out his escape plan. Was the body found in his cell finger printed to be sure it was Epstein? The body found in his cell was cremated right away. I heard that he under went plastic surgery to look very different, immediately after escaping. Is that part of what the FBI is investigating? Was what I heard a rumor, or a true story of how enough money can buy anything?

Posted : August 15, 2019 6:59 pm
(@bill-bailey-2)
Trusted Member

I would like to retract my previous comment about Art Allen, I have never seen the above report before. He deserved any torture he received and more, these sort of criminals can not be cured and should never be released back into society!

I am very curious about the suicide of another sick pedophile Jeffery Epstein. Was there a cover up to him hanging himself as I have been told? Is it true that other inmates saw Epstein being wheeled out in a wheel chair as if he was going to the hospital, shortly before a body was discovered in his cell?
That he paid to have the suicide watch removed,so he could complete his escape? He had enough money to pay a few people to help carry out his escape plan. Was the body found in his cell finger printed to be sure it was Epstein? The body found in his cell was cremated right away. I heard that he under went plastic surgery to look very different, immediately after escaping. Is that part of what the FBI is investigating? Was what I heard a rumor, or a true story of how enough money can buy anything?

Where did you "hear" all these things? On internet or social media message boards or from legit law enforcement members or actual people who worked at the prison….or maybe from people who were close with Epstein? The "rumors" that you’ve heard, can you share the legit sources you read them on? Thanks

Posted : August 19, 2019 8:20 pm
(@sandy-betts)
Noble Member

My son read it on the internet, I will ask him if he can send me the link. It makes perfect sense to me , the more I thought about it the more I believed it did happen.

Money can buy you anything except true happiness.

Posted : August 19, 2019 11:16 pm
Share: