There is more than one way to lose your life to a killer

http://www.zodiackillersite.com/
http://zodiackillersite.blogspot.com/
https://twitter.com/Morf13ZKS

Posted : July 24, 2021 9:48 pm
Quicksilver
(@quicksilver)
Trusted Member

I listened to it this morning on my daily walk….very informative as all of the episodes have been….I wish there was one everyday….I have listened to some of the episodes 3 times….. 

Posted : July 25, 2021 3:05 am
Zamantha
(@zamantha)
Member Moderator

Thank you Morf- 
Totally love the Episode’s! 
Zam*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If Zodiac ever joined a Z forum, I’m sure he would have been banned for not following forum rules. Zam’s/Quote
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted : July 25, 2021 6:16 pm
Zamantha
(@zamantha)
Member Moderator

Thank you Morf- 
Totally love the Episode’s! 
Zam*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If Zodiac ever joined a Z forum, I’m sure he would have been banned for not following forum rules. Zam’s/Quote
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posted : July 25, 2021 6:19 pm
Chaucer
(@chaucer)
Moderator Admin

I have always been a bit dubious of the authenticity of the 1974 letters. 

I think the Exorcist letter is a possible Toschi forgery. As Richard pointed out, the SLA letter is the work of the Symbionese Liberation Army.

Moreover, I have never understood why the Red Phantom letter has ever been suspected as Zodiac. The handwriting, the word choice, the spelling – nothing points to Zodiac. In fact, I have heard that someone came forward and said that their sister (a radical feminist at the time) wrote the letter. I will have to dig through my notes for more details, but I’m certain I heard that.

My opinion is that the last authentic Zodiac correspondence was the LA Times letter, but I know I am in the minority on that. 

“Murder will out, this my conclusion.”
– Geoffrey Chaucer

Posted : July 26, 2021 4:20 pm
Russ Thompson
(@russ-thompson)
Reputable Member

Offered only as an observation, or Zynchronicity: This Zodiac epistolary silence is consistent with lawyer Robert Tarbox’s claim that a merchant seaman claiming to be Zodiac confessed to him and showed regret in the early 1970s.

That was too much!

Posted : July 26, 2021 5:04 pm
Russ Thompson
(@russ-thompson)
Reputable Member

‘Sla’ in Old Norse means ‘to strike’ or ‘to smite’… ‘Smite’ was employed as a term for ‘kill’

Another tangent: Old Norse speakers frequently used kennings in their nouns, verbs and phrases‘Sla’ is a mild kenning in that it does not mean ‘to kill’ in direct translation but rather from implied context.

Kenning:a metaphorical compound word or phrase (such as swan-road for ocean) used especially in Old English and Old Norse poetry.

“Kenning.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/kenning.

Another example: a raven-feeder is long sword

That was too much!

Posted : July 28, 2021 2:55 pm
(@vegas-lawyer)
Reputable Member

@chaucer I agree with you.  I don’t think the SLA, Badlands, or Red Phantom letters were from Zodiac.  I don’t know about the Exorcist Letter.  It was one of the letters with a palm print.  None of the other letters had prints on them.  Did he all of the sudden get sloppy?  It’s possible, but it doesn’t seem likely.

Posted : July 29, 2021 7:50 pm
(@coffee-time)
Honorable Member

Posted by: @chaucer

Moreover, I have never understood why the Red Phantom letter has ever been suspected as Zodiac. The handwriting, the word choice, the spelling – nothing points to Zodiac. In fact, I have heard that someone came forward and said that their sister (a radical feminist at the time) wrote the letter. I will have to dig through my notes for more details, but I’m certain I heard that.

I guess this is what Mike Rodelli was told by a source at ABC, though I have no idea where (or if) Rodelli actually said that.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/zodiackillerfr/viewtopic.php?p=90390#p90390

Posted : July 30, 2021 3:28 am
(@cragle)
Prominent Member

I have always been a bit dubious of the authenticity of the 1974 letters. 

I think the Exorcist letter is a possible Toschi forgery. As Richard pointed out, the SLA letter is the work of the Symbionese Liberation Army.

My opinion is that the last authentic Zodiac correspondence was the LA Times letter, but I know I am in the minority on that. 

The problem with this though, in regards to the Exorcist letter at least, is the stamps that were used along with the additional paraphernalia from the stamp book. 

Posted : July 30, 2021 9:04 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member

The Red Phantom is the Zodiac’s crappy failed sequel to Zodiac.  The Tim Holt find is what puts that in perspective. He is just combining Red Mask with the Black Phantom. 

SLA makes a ton of sense to me because members of that ended up in San Quentin prison but that’s my own private research and not public domain.

The Exorcist letter is probably the Zodiac because the handwriting is good and his little clues very consistent with Zodiac content. The Mikado for example. The way the Zodiac does a circle for the i is what catches my attention also in addition to everything else.

Then we have the Eureka card with nothing less than a Marx brothers funny face glasses on a snowman.

I think they are good calls from out of what is probably a whole pile of hoaxes.

www.zodiachalloweencard.com has a 400 paged book for free containing the super solution with an overarching explanation of the cards and more.

Posted : July 30, 2021 3:03 pm
Chaucer
(@chaucer)
Moderator Admin

@bdholland this seems like a lot of supposition without much evidence to back it up.

Combining Red Mask and Black Phantom? That seems like a…guess?

“Murder will out, this my conclusion.”
– Geoffrey Chaucer

Posted : July 31, 2021 3:23 am
BDHolland
(@peaceandlove)
Honorable Member

@bdholland this seems like a lot of supposition without much evidence to back it up.

Combining Red Mask and Black Phantom? That seems like a…guess?

It is also a guess to say they aren’t. Remaining neutral would be the skeptical position but I am not neutral so I go with they are his.

I won’t disagree with you but those themes have been running around well before. None of it is really totally brand new.

These are the Zodiac communications that wobble a bit when inspected but overall I think they have given us more than taken away, so that’s why I pay attention to them still. There are other posts describing all the pros and cons which I didn’t go through and basically like most just take a position until more evidence comes in.

www.zodiachalloweencard.com has a 400 paged book for free containing the super solution with an overarching explanation of the cards and more.

Posted : July 31, 2021 11:23 am
Share: